Advanced Carpet Cleaning offers you
the choice of two awesome carpet cleaning methods:
Steam cleaning, AND dry cleaning!
Each method has its own unique benefits. We’re happy to work to your preference or we can advise which method will best suit your needs.
The benefits of steam cleaning
Deep and thorough cleaning of carpet fibres, which is well suited to:
- all carpet constructions
- heavily soiled carpet
- carpet with stains
properties with good ventilation after cleaning.
The benefits of dry cleaning
Leaves carpet clean and dry
Good for carpet maintenance (between steam cleans), or lightly soiled areas, and is well suited to:
- winter cleaning
- most carpet constructions
- businesses needing short down-time such as tourist facilities, hotels, motels, backpackers, B&Bs
- commercial areas such as admin spaces, gyms, preschools
- where there’s a mix of carpet and hard floors to be cleaned
- tenanted properties with carpets in good condition and a short turn-around between tenants, and
- in quiet environments such as rest homes, or other 24-hour service facilities.
We specialise in low residue carpet cleaning by using a conditioning rinse formulated to remove shampoos from carpet fibres. The result is a healthier environment for you, your family and pets.
We are internationally trained, but added to that is our experience! We’ve been in the carpet cleaning field for many years, we keep up with global developments in machinery and products, and we without fail give the best professional service and advice to every client, every time.
For an estimate or to make a booking contact Kerry Walker:
Phone 0800 566 576, or 027 2233 299